Job Title: Agile Coach
Department: Technology - Delivery
Reporting to: Head of Delivery
The Development department creates and innovates the software needed to run our global online B2C gaming operations, including systems for Customer Service, Marketing, CRM, brand website development, DWH/BI, web analytics and the supporting frameworks and tools for one of the largest global online gaming groups. Our dynamic environment is fast paced, using Agile and self-organising principles for our teams to deliver the highest quality new products.
Purpose of Job
As an Agile Delivery Coach you will be working closely with the development teams and development leads to enable high preforming teams by focussing on improving their ways of working and by providing coaching on Agile delivery practices.
This is a hands-on role and we are looking for someone who has previously worked with skilled development teams and is passionate about communication, group dynamics and coaching while being commercially minded.
• 4-5 years’ proven experience working as an Agile coach with Agile teams
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Scrum Master Certification
• Must work to a high degree of accuracy with good attention to detail
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• Delivery focused and convey a positive energetic attitude
• Experienced in a range of Agile methodologies and frameworks (Scrum, XP, Kanban, Scaled Agile)
• Experienced in coaching and training development teams on various agile methodologies and frameworks
For further details on this role, download the Job Description
Click 'APPLY' to submit a CV. Alternatively, you can email: email@example.com
*** Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ***