Job Title: Casino Projects Manager
Department: Retention & Marketing Communications
Reporting to: Head of Casino Retention
The Retention Department is responsible for the creation, segmentation and execution of promotions sent out to players.
Purpose of Job:
To ensure that the Retention Team delivers effectively against the objectives through the management of the customer retention programme. With the ultimate aim of increasing customer engagement, driving down churn and increasing customer lifetime value you will provide guidance to your peers to ensure excellent retention-based promotions across the company are well executed.
• A good understanding of the entire campaign development and delivery process
• Experience of working with stakeholders at various levels
• Proven management in a range of project delivery areas
• A good knowledge online customer retention strategies and tactics
• Exceptional knowledge of Excel, spreadsheets and reporting software.
• Previous experience of managing or providing guidance to other team members
• Experience of carrying out data analysis on retention and promotional activity making suitable recommendations based on this information
For further details on this role, download the Job Description
Click 'APPLY' to submit a CV.
*** Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ***