Job Title: Country Executive – Belgium
Department: International Markets
Reporting to: Country Manager
The International Markets department is responsible for optimising development, and driving performance to maximize the local market potential of all brands and products.
Purpose of Job
The role focusses on working alongside the Country Manager and supporting the overall delivery and performance of Belgium and working as an effective member of the wider International Markets department.
You will assist in devising, agreeing and implementing effective strategies to meet and exceed the company objectives & targets at market level. You will be responsible for maintaining at all times an up to date, operational understanding of any and all regulatory, compliance, and or, licensing information relevant to your market. You will work with multiple teams and stakeholders across the business to ensure consistent and effective strategies are agreed and implemented at local market level.
• Excellent analytical skills with strong written communication and presentational skills
• Ability to conceptualise, discuss and present marketing ideas internally and externally
• Fluent level speaker in Dutch/Flemish
• Business level written and spoken English
• Good online gaming background
• Experience of working in either a Retention or Acquisition focussed role
• Good product and industry knowledge
• Good understanding of the Belgium Market
• Passion for and an avid interest in Sports
• Good understanding of Belgium Sports
• Ability to influence and work in matrix organisations
For further details on this role, download the Job Description
Click 'APPLY' to submit a CV. Alternatively, you can email: email@example.com
*** Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ***