Job Title: Data Engineer
Reporting to: Data Architect
Product Development creates and innovates the software needed to run our global online B2C gaming operations, including systems for Customer Service, Marketing, CRM, brand website development, DWH/BI, web analytics and the supporting frameworks and tools for one of the largest global online gaming groups. Our dynamic environment is fast paced, using Agile and self-organizing principles for our teams to deliver the highest quality new products.
Purpose of Job
The role of Data Engineer is based within the Data team, working alongside several Product teams and a cutting edge Analytics and Reporting team to deliver bespoke quality solutions with a focus on availability, quality and scalability.
The position provides an excellent opportunity for a talented individual to become part of a highly successful Data team within a complex, demanding and fast paced online gaming environment. The Data Engineer will be involved in every part of the development life cycle, from requirements gathering to controlling release procedures. The team is working on Greenfield projects, to deliver an exciting new cloud based architecture which will be using the best of breed technology to serve the future needs of this business.
You will be working with SQL Server, the SQL Server BI stack, Tableau and Azure services. The environment is one which actively encourages staff development and the implementation of new technologies and techniques.
• Previous commercial experience of working in a Data Development role
• Excellent T-SQL Skills and ability to write highly performant code
• Good database design theory and the ability to translate business requirements into technical designs
• Experience in Data Warehousing or a highly transactional database environment
• Experience in ETL design and development
• Experience of the full development life cycle
• Experience of working in a SCRUM development team
For further details on this role, download the Job Description
Click 'APPLY' to submit a CV. Alternatively, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ***