Job Title: Esports Junior Multimedia Producer
Department: Brand Marketing
Reporting to: Senior Content Manager
The Brand Marketing department is responsible for the development of the brand strategy and communication plan. They will champion the brand and bring it to life throughout Betway’s marketing and communication channels. The Esports content arm of the business sits within the Brand Marketing department and is responsible for producing high quality video and rich media content on behalf of Betway Esports.
Purpose of Job:
Betway Esports has seen great success in producing its own Esports video content. With the sponsorship of the prestigious Ninjas in Pyjamas CS:GO team, as well as other sponsorship projects in the pipeline, tailored Esports video is becoming a huge priority for the business. The Junior Multimedia Producer will be tasked with the production of all non-text based content including, but not limited to: video, imagery, social content through to memes.
We want a candidate who has the ability to do more than act as a service to our social media and content teams. The person must be able to contribute content ideas and plan ahead.
• Excellent knowledge of CS:GO
• An Excellent understanding of the Esports community and content that resonates with the audience
• Proficient use of editing software (Sony Vegas, Adobe Creative Cloud)
• Experience using CS:GO’s demo player
• Capable of producing high quality frag movies in multiple styles
• Excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills
• Capable of working in a team environment as well as independently
• Strong ability to work to tight deadlines
For further details on this role, download the Job Description
Click 'APPLY' to submit a CV. Alternatively, you can email: email@example.com
*** Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ***