Job Title: Marketing Communications Executive – German
Department: Retention and Marketing Communications
Reporting to: Marketing Communications Executive Team Leader
The Retention & Marketing Communications Department is responsible for the creation, segmentation and execution of promotions sent out to customers across all products and regions.
Purpose of Job:
The Marketing Communications Executive will be responsible for providing copywriting and translations for the German market and to execute all retention-based promotions across the company.
• Experience of working in a team liaising with a variety of stakeholders
• Project management focused
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Fluent in German both verbally and in writing
• Exceptional translation skills from English to German and vice versa
For further details on this role, download the Job Description
Click 'APPLY' to submit a CV. Alternatively, you can email: email@example.com
*** Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ***