Job Title: Product Support Analyst
Reporting to: Product Support Team Lead
Technology is a diverse fast paced environment, responsibilities range from designing, building and deploying new tools all the way through to the support and upgrade of each product. Our product portfolio is continually growing and include systems for Customer Service, Marketing, CRM, Data, Brand Website Development, Web Analytics and their supporting frameworks. Our online B2C gaming operations is one of the largest in the world and to support our teams we have adopted both Agile and ITIL methodologies which help us deliver our products to the highest standards at all times.
Purpose of Job
Product Support Analyst will provide 2nd line support of our bespoke applications. The analyst will evaluate issues that are raised with the Product Support team and determine the impact of each issue to the business. They will resolve issues in a timely manner, keeping the customer informed at all times. Should they need to escalate, they will work closely with 3rd line teams as is necessary.
They will provide training to users of our internally developed applications, communicating and optimising business understanding of each product.
• Experience using an ITSM ticketing system in order to manage all incidents and requests.
• Experience of managing queries, escalating and communicating within agreed SLAs.
• Experience of providing 2nd line application support to internal customers
• Experience of delivering training to internal customers through a variety of mediums
• Experience liaising with 3rd party support vendors
For further details on this role, download the Job Description
Click 'APPLY' to submit a CV. Alternatively, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ***