Job Title: QA Engineer
Reporting to: Test Architect
Product Development creates and innovates the software needed to run our global online B2C gaming operations, including systems for Customer Service, Marketing, CRM, brand website development, DWH/BI, web analytics and the supporting frameworks and tools for one of the largest global online gaming groups. Our dynamic environment is fast paced, using Agile and self-organizing principles for our teams to deliver the highest quality new products.
Purpose of Job
The QA Engineer will perform testing procedures on the Web /Mobile Application Software using all tools available to ensure all errors are identified and corrected before release to clients.
The QA Engineer will be 1 of 2, involved highly in team participation, working closely within your SCRUM teams to complete sprint work in the giving timeframe, to ensure a working & fully functional shippable product is released.
You will be working closely with the other QA Engineer within a BDD environment, completing manual testing as well as automation testing using Selenium Webdriver, C# and new cutting edge technology that will be directing into the world of Continuous Integration.
• Selenium Webdriver (not IDE) experience
• Communication skills - ability to communicate with clients and line management
• Experience of working within an agile and the SCRUM methodology
• Experience with test automation tools and strategies
• Exposure of using BDD
• Proven C# / Java experience
• Excellent attention to detail
• Take responsibility and ownership for completing assigned tasks that may rely on the contribution of other team members
For further details on this role, download the Job Description
Click 'APPLY' to submit a CV. Alternatively, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ***