Job Title: Senior SEO Executive: Sports
Department: Digital Marketing Department
Reporting to: SEO Manager: Sports
The Digital Marketing department is responsible for Group’s global digital footprint, including demand generation and conversion across all online and mobile channels globally.
Purpose of Job
Reporting into the SEO Manager: Sports, the SEO Executive will be someone who has a steady grounding of SEO and is now looking for a step-up in competing in one of the most difficult verticals in the world.
Working closely with SEO Manager: Sports, the role is to help deliver strategy and ensure the success of Betway’s Sport SEO. The ideal candidate will have a skill of working autonomously yet part of a team when required, they already have a 360-degree skill set of SEO and looking to strengthen and take their knowledge to the next level.
The role will give the candidate exposure in managing multiple agencies globally and improving the overall exposure across all parts of SEO acquisition.
• Proven hands-on SEO experience, covering content, on-site, outreach and tactical SEO strategies in competitive sectors (iGaming / gambling, finance or travel – iGaming / gambling preferred)
• Good technical SEO experience (meta tags, sitemaps, redirects, geo-targeting, domains management, schema.org, hreflang tags, etc.)
• A good understanding of SEO content skills (copywriting, understanding the value of content for SEO, keyword integration, does a hyper-link stand out, etc.)
• Highly numerate and interested in working with different data sets to drive actionable results
• Able to quickly adapt with new and creative approaches to achieve results
• Demonstrates consistent logic, rationality, and objectivity in decision making
For further details on this role, download the Job Description
Click 'APPLY' to submit a CV.
*** Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ***