Job Title: Senior VIP Manager
Reporting to: Head of VIP
The VIP department is responsible for maintaining, strengthening and growing customer relationships. The VIP Department is responsible for the retention of all high level clients for Betway Sportsbook brands. The department aim is to develop and execute a strategy that grows the value of the VIP segment. We pride ourselves in providing superior service and first class retention campaigns. The various account classifications are based on various account metrics.
Purpose of Job:
The VIP Manager will be responsible for the business profit deliverables, growth and development of the VIP portfolio. They will be responsible for the line management, development and motivation of the VIP team. A focus will be on optimising relationships with VIPs with the aim of retaining these into lifetime values.
• Proven experience of implementing vision and strategy into an Account Management team
• Proven experience of managing VIP teams in international markets
• Implementing tools and processes to ensure Account Managers are result and statistic driven
• Workable marketing knowledge to encapsulate Conversion, Retention, Reactivation and exit strategies
• Proven experience of Data segmentation, analysis or mining
• Proven experience developing CRM strategies
• Proven experience of commercial leadership and reporting to senior management
• Proven experience managing both a Sportsbook and Casino Account Management team
• Exceptional Sportsbook knowledge
For further details on this role, download the Job Description
Click 'APPLY' to submit a CV.
*** Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ***