Job Title: Service Desk Agent (1st Line)
Department: IT Operations
Reporting to: Desktop Support Lead
IT Operations handle infrastructure support. Using state of the art high-availability technologies, we ensure that we maintain a secure and uninterrupted service with an impeccable uptime record. As a web-facing business, that’s our priority.
The department consists of four elements: the desktop support team, the development operations team, the infrastructure team and the security team. Each of these are critical to the smooth day-to-day operation of the business and must work closely together to ensure the systems run effectively 24/7.
Purpose of Job
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about technology. We operate in a diverse fast paced environment and need someone who is keen to take up the challenge. The role of the Service Desk Agent is to support the user base across all our products and to deliver a world class service. You will need to be able to identify problems and provide root cause analysis so that solutions can be documented and shared amongst the team.
• Minimum of 1-year experience working in an end-user facing 1st line support role
• Experience with an ITSM ticket management system to manage all incidents and requests
• Triage and escalate tickets to senior colleagues and teams where necessary
• Skilful with supporting Windows 7 and Windows 10
• Knowledge of supporting Office 2013 and above
• Experience with Active Directory (Accounts, Objects, OUs)
• Exchange administration (email accounts, distribution lists, shared mailboxes, resources)
• Experience of providing remote support
• Administration of Anti-Virus Software (e.g. Kaspersky)
For further details on this role, download the Job Description
Click 'APPLY' to submit a CV. Alternatively, you can email: email@example.com
*** Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ***