Job Title: Software Developer (C#, Multi-thdreading)
Reporting to: Lead Developer
Product Development creates and innovates the software needed to run our global online B2C gaming operations, including systems for Customer Service, Marketing, CRM, brand website development, DWH/BI, web analytics and the supporting frameworks and tools for one of the largest global online gaming groups. Our dynamic environment is fast paced, using Agile and self-organizing principles for our teams to deliver the highest quality new products.
Purpose of Job
Working within a highly specialised in-house scrum IT development department, the Software Developer will be responsible for the delivery of high quality solutions throughout the development life cycle. You will be working with a talented and motivated team of developers, who work daily on a real-time, in-play and pre-match sports trading system. The team is responsible for maintaining the best possible performance on a highly scalable and demanding system with cutting edge tools.
We deal with millions of service calls a day in a highly multi-threaded environment where un-planned downtime is unacceptable.
• Very Good understanding of C# and SQL Server
• Have worked with service based architecture e.g. SOA, Micro-services, scaling
• Experience with building services (e.g. Web API or WCF)
• Experience with build and deployment tools (e.g. MSBuild, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy)
• Experience with unit testing (e.g. NUnit, MSTest, Moq)
• Experience with source control systems (e.g. Git, TFS)
• Ability to collaborate with others and work well within a team
• Ability to keep up with a growing, fast-paced environment
For further details on this role, download the Job Description
Click 'APPLY' to submit a CV. Alternatively, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ***