Job Title: Web Developer (C#, MVC)
Reporting to: Lead Develolper
Product Development creates and innovates the software needed to run our global online B2C gaming operations, including systems for Customer Service, Marketing, CRM, brand website development, DWH/BI, web analytics and the supporting frameworks and tools for one of the largest global online gaming groups. Our dynamic environment is fast paced, using Agile and self-organizing principles for our teams to deliver the highest quality new products.
Purpose of Job
The Web Developer works as part of a self-organising Scrum team with varying skillsets, such as UX / UI Design, QA Testing and Web Development. The Web Developer works within the team using a variety of web technologies (frontend and backend), on highly visible website projects, to deliver a cutting-edge gaming experience to our users.
• Excellent understanding of ASP.Net MVC web development in C#
• Good understanding of object orientated programming
• Good understanding of HTML and CSS
• Ability to collaborate with others and work well within a team
• Ability to keep up with a growing, fast-paced technology industry
For further details on this role, download the Job Description
Click 'APPLY' to submit a CV. Alternatively, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ***