Job Title: Brand Manager – Sports
Department: Brand Marketing
Reporting to: Senior Brand Manager
The Brand Marketing Department is responsible for the development of the brand strategy and communication plan.
They will champion the brand and bring it to life throughout the business and within the business strategy.
Purpose of Job
The Brand Manager will assist with the development and management of the brand strategy and communication plan Betway in the UK and Irish Market. They will assist with the creation and implementation of innovative brand campaigns to drive awareness, preference and customer engagement.
The Brand Manager will assist with the development of the marketing strategy from conception and design, communications planning, management of stakeholders, delivery to market and post launch appraisal process. They will be responsible for investigating the competitive environment (direct and indirect) and monitoring market trends to identify new opportunities.
• Experience of managing a brand communications strategy.
• Experience in brand development, brand positioning and branded product development.
• Ability to influence and manage peers and stakeholders
• Worked in innovative brand team with evidence of creating/managing activity.
• Understanding, knowledge and passion for brand management
• Experience of working in a multi-channel environment.
• Experience of managing a marketing budget with ROI analysis.
• Must be able to integrate brands across multiple touch points
• Experience in briefing, judging and leading creative ideas
• Experience of working with multiple stakeholders
• Be enthusiastic and passionate about the brand
• Consumer awareness and passion for meeting their needs
• Ability to manage different projects at the same time
• Experience of supervising or managing people or a person
For further details on this role, download the Job Description
Click 'APPLY' to submit a CV. Alternatively, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ***