Job Title: Digital Campaign Manager (Display, Programmatic & Mobile)
Department: Digital Marketing
Reporting to: Head of Mobile & Online Media
The Digital Marketing Department is responsible for Group’s global digital footprint, including traffic generation and conversion across all online and mobile channels globally.
Purpose of Job
Reporting into the Head of Mobile & Online Media, the Digital Campaign Manager will be responsible for managing the performance of the Group’s comprehensive digital media campaigns across desktop, tablet, mobile and video.
• Strong experience running and optimizing successful Programmatic and Display Media campaigns in a competitive sector.
• Exceptional understanding of Digital ad technology with knowledge of multiple media buying platforms (DSPs, Ad Exchanges, Display Networks, PMPs, etc.)
• Adept as leveraging Data Management Platforms (DMP) such as BlueKai, Adobe Audience Manager etc.
• Solid Experience in ad serving, tagging and web analytics.
• Demonstrable experience of budget management to influence business decisions.
• Experience of presenting and communicating to, networking and management of, multiple stakeholders across multiple levels, both internally and with core suppliers.
For further details on this role, download the Job Description
Click 'APPLY' to submit a CV. Alternatively, you can email: email@example.com
*** Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ***