Job Title: Performance Media Executive, Casino
Department: Digital Marketing
Reporting to: Senior Performance Media Manager, Casino
The Digital Marketing Department is responsible for generating and optimising traffic to the brands we work with.
Purpose of Job:
Reporting into the Senior Performance Media Manager for Casino, this position requires a dynamic individual who will be responsible for managing PPC campaigns.
• Experience managing paid search account.
• Self-starter with the ability to manage their own workload and proactively identify problems and opportunities to add value to the accounts.
• Comfortable with PPC keyword bidding both automated/ manual.
• Highly numerate, with the ability to Analyse and compare data from different sources.
• Able to come up with new and creative approaches to achieve results.
• Ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
• High attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
For further details on this role, download the Job Description
Click 'APPLY' to submit a CV.
*** Due to the volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. ***